Saturday, July 8, 2023

Streaming the "Star Fairy"

   In 2008 or so,   I had been suffering with a cough for what seemed like months.  I was inspired to go through what is called "Heart Point Streaming Technique".  Briefly, it is a self or coach guided meditation--a spiritual/energetic healing modality.  Flows light energy through various acupressure meridians, organs and glands.  Taps into Wisdom sent through the Holy Ghost and buried in the subconscious. Nowadays, I always ask permission from Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and ask for their blessing. 

For instance, with your head, with your brains, everybody in the world probably knows that white sugar is harmful to you. But, until you truly feel it in your heart, you’ll continue to eat it, and slowly poison your system.  With heart knowledge, there is no backsliding because what is awakened will stay awakened. You’ll be presented with opportunities to heal and let go of whatever comes up.

If you can learn to use this method to forgive, release and let go of the blame, you’re automatically going to soar. What kind of stories could be holding you back? Maybe it’s a story that your ancestors told over and over again before you even got here that set up some kind of energy field and you came forth with that story in your cellular memory.

There are five energetic points—Higher Self Point, Crown chakra point. Third Eye, Heart Point and Consolidation Point. Each one is given permission to open and blessed.  We get to an awareness of cellular memories of bliss when we were in a place of light on the other side.

Almost every issue involves some kind of story.   It's important not to get tied up in the story, but that we acknowledge the story as a doorway to healing.  At this particular time, I asked "What is the story that is affecting me today about my cough?"

I began prayer and called in Christ and all angel guides.  I cradled my heart point.   Felt gratitude for my beating heart, for giving me blood and life.  This spilled over into being grateful for my cough.  I was told this was important for healing.

I allowed light to trickle into my third eye and on down to reveal the heart's deepest need at this time.  I relaxed and let my mind find any kind of story or vision.  It began with a vision of a "star fairy" who appeared covered with stars on her gossamer gown and she had a crown of sparkling stars. The setting was a lovely forest with a hillside covered in small gemstones of every kind. She had discovered this "mountain" of stones. 




I watched as the fairy flitted around and gathered some of her favorites and found people inside and outside of the forest to show the stones to. She wanted to share their beauty and energy. She wanted to shout it to the world, but no one would listen. The people were busy with their everyday activities and either ignored her or dismissed her with "I don't have time for that." Any who happened by, just threw dirt at them and covered them up.  

 I felt the intensity of her emotion of rejection and dismissal. She had discovered something so precious.  Why wouldn't anyone listen? She felt like she had been squashed like a mosquito.


Around that time the fairy transformed into a beautiful woman about age 30 with dark hair and brown eyes and as she got closer to me in the vision, I  discerned her features and she looked like…yes, my Grandma Estelle.  The star motif represented her name which means star.  She smiled and introduced herself, then told me briefly of her life.  She married and gave birth to 4 children, the 3rd of which was my mother, Phyllis.  She raised the children during the depression and each day was a struggle, but she loved her children.  Just taking care of her home and family and even an outside job took every ounce of energy.  She knew she was gifted and talented, but never had the opportunity to express most of these gifts. She was raised with the idea that women shouldn't have strong opinions or be intellectual.  She always felt "second best", not worthy, not smart, always in an apron in the kitchen. In addition to sewing, she would have loved to paint, draw, sing and even perform.  I felt a connection to her.  I lamented that I never really got to know her in my growing up years. She lived with us during the last two years of her life and my memories of her include her emaciated body as she slowly died of cancer. 

I continued sending light and divine forgiveness to completely envelop and transform that story into one of more light. I asked for a new story to unfold.  What can I add to make it better?  I was reminded that gratitude and appreciation is a ticket out of most any hole. I really tried to find new joy in my heart.  I tapped those words into all the consolidation points and a new story emerged. This time the Star Fairy (Estelle) took some of her stones to the people and now others were so excited about the beauty and properties.  They took time out of their busy lives to hike into the forest, where Star showed them the hill of stones.  Now people were "finding" their own special stone and then taking it into their lives.  The stones seemed to set them free to pursue their own talents, whether it be sewing, painting, singing, performing, writing…. Then Estelle talked to me and said she was so pleased that I was pursuing my talents and to keep doing it. She talked about she was so stifled as far as creativity in her life.  She had so much more to offer. She said that she really loved horses, too, like her husband, but never got to do anything with them. After going through this and truly feeling gratitude for a cough, the cough went away by the next day.

Before this experience, Estelle’s husband, my Grandpa "Pop" had appeared to me in a dream on Jan. 30, 2006.  Here is what I wrote about it in my dream journal—  " We were going camping.  When we finally got in the vehicle, my maternal grandparents were in the front seat.  Pop was driving.  We discussed whether it was a good idea to have him drive.  Then he turned around and looked right at me.He was a very handsome man of about 45-50.  Dark hair and penetrating blue eyes.  “I know how to drive” he said, but we asked “but do you know the road to where we are going?”

“I can follow directions, besides you don’t know how many places I’ve been”.  (Not sure what all this means, but it was significant enough to appear in a memorable dream.)

In another dream, not sure of the date, Grandpa Pop told me he loved horses and that's where I got my love of horses.  He used to ride horses all over Morgan County.  My favorite thing to do when visiting him (when they lived in Salt Lake on Lake St.) was going into the basement and "ride" the beautiful saddles he had stored there.  No more horses for him, but he kept the saddles.  That is typical of a horse lover.   

In 2022, I was meditating in preparation for a generational healing, seeking to connect with ancestors, specifically, Estelle.  "Pop" came to me and  he expressed devastating emotions of grief. He told me about his favorite horse, “Joey”, who was injured and had to be put down. This brought up my own emotions of grief regarding my horse Mozzy who had to be put to sleep just a couple of months before. Also my grief at having to put my other horse, Ellie to sleep in 2016 just as we were moving to Wyoming. Pop also told me that he had been married before Estelle to his childhood sweetheart.  However, something happened, he didn't tell me what, but she disappeared. Not sure whether she died or just left him.  We haven't found any record of this, but it may have been "secret" for some reason. He did love Estelle, but still had those strong feelings for his lost love.


 My heart swells in gratitude for these visions and dreams.  Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment